Here is a little insight into the latest rumors about the iPhone 4g, or may be “iPhone HD”. Thats right! The name could be iPhone HD because of its high resolution screen - 960 x 640, thats almost quadrupling the number of pixels.
Engadget apparently has it on good authority that the device we have so longed referred to as the “iPhone 4G” will actually be the “iPhone HD.” As far as naming conventions go, this would actually make a lot of sense and eliminate confusion.
The iPhone HD will have :
- Speedy A4 processor – According to Gruber, the chip powering the iPhone HD will share its bloodline with the A4 system-on-a-chip that powers the iPad.
- The Cool new display resolution – I know its much higher than what we expected, but you know APPLE, in their case we have to expect the unexpected !
- New looks – All though this has not been confirmed yet, we are expected to have a fresh look for the new iPhone, since there are hardware changed that include a front camera.
- Multi-tasking - You read right, the next-generation iPhone should correct the number one criticism about the phone that even the iPad has not. It will run more than one app at the same time.
- Front-facing camera - Video conferring support. A front-facing camera will allow you to view the screen at the same time you shoot yourself with it, for Skype-style video conferencing on the go.
The phone will be announced on coming June 22, with a launch in this summer!!