Peter Hajas has announced a new beta of MobileNotifier, an open source notifications manager for iOS. Probably the biggest feature in this release is the addition of new alerts. These alerts – designed by Kyle Adams – are easy on the eyes, animate cleanly, and show the app icon. They’re just like they should be – unobtrusive and user-respecting.
AlertDashboard allows you to view your pending alerts, and either remove them or take action on them. It’s really smooth and slick, and I think you’re going to love it.
MobileNotifier now has a handy lockscreen view, showing you the number of pending notifications in an unobtrusive way.
MobileNotifier Beta 3 Changelog:
- New alerts
- Lockscreen View
- Full push notification support
- Completely reworked MNAlertManager, considerably more intelligent
- Time encoding support with each alert
- Numerous usability improvements
- Bug fixes relating to 3.x compatibility, alert display and other internal aspects of the utility
- and more! The commit log on GitHub is the best place to see all the iterative changes.
You can get MobileNotifier from the http://phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo Cydia repository.