An easy tutorial on how to make a simple todo app for iOS using Swift. Check out this video to see the steps, you can also see the finished code in my Git.
A great news, As a part of christmas celebration I would like to gift a few apps to my readers. I am going to gift the following apps :
- Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit
- BattleField : Bad Company 2
- Angry Birds Seasons
- Cut the Rope
- Fifa 11
The winners are choose from my twitter followers, so to be a part of the contest just follow me @arjunz.
The winner is choose using tweetrandomizer.com, where the computer automatically picks a random follower!
Our 1st Winner is Joelbrownuk! Congrats!
Opera Mini 5 beta for Android is finally here! Featuring all Opera features such as Speed Dial, tabbed browsing, compression, speed and a smooth design.
The opera mini beta 5, a browser for Android devices, was released a few weeks back. I was really excited because the default browser that was included in android was not up to my expectations. Anyway, I downloaded the app a few days back and wow! It was lighting fast. WebPages loaded very quickly, way faster than the default browser. The opera mini team has kept their word; the new browser is really swift. But there are a few problems that I experienced. Let’s have a quick look at the pros and cons.
- Very fast compared to other browser.
- Fresh and user-friendly User Interface.
- So, far no bugs!
- Easy navigation and bookmark management.
- Poor rendering quality.
- No Multi-touch (Pinch Zoom)
- The text alignment is wrong and sometimes not easily readable.
- Lack of customization in setting.
How to Download Opera ?
- Go to http://m.opera.com/next.
- Click “Download Opera Mini 5 for Android”.
- Follow the instructions and you’re done!
Or just search for “Opera” on Android Market.
Promotional banner :